The online information, course materials, emails and other information (“the Material”) provided by Generation Move (referred to as “we”, “us”, “our”) is intended as a resource guide for informational and educational purposes only.
By viewing and using the Material, you acknowledge that we cannot guarantee any particular results. We make no promises, assurances, warranties and/or representations that the Material (or any part of it) will treat, control or cure any particular disease, health problem or health-related condition.
The Material is in no way intended as medical advice or to serve as a substitute for medical counselling. We are not providing health care, medical or nutrition therapy services or attempting to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure in any manner whatsoever any physical ailment, or any mental or emotional issue, disease or condition. We are not giving medical advice whatsoever.
You follow any information or recommendations in the Material or affiliate sites at your own risk.
The Material is not intended to replace professional medical care or advice, diagnosis or treatment.
You should not use the Material for diagnosis or treatment of any disease, health problem, health-related condition or for prescription of any medication or other treatment.
Do not stop any treatment or stop taking any medications without speaking to your qualified professional medical practitioner.
If you have any specific questions or concerns about any medical matter, you should consult your qualified professional medical practitioner as soon as possible.
Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking professional advice because of information you have read in our Material, or received from us.
PELVIC FLOOR RECONNECT
Although there are tremendous benefits to overall health and wellbeing, exercise can be physically challenging and carries with it risks that cannot entirely be eliminated. These include the risk of personal injury, or the exacerbation of existing injuries or conditions, or damage to property around you during your participation.
By taking part in this course (Pelvic Floor Reconnect) you confirm the following:
· I have/will complete the Client Health Questionnaire to the best of my belief and will update Generation Move of any changes to my health. (The link to complete the Client
Health Questionnaire is sent to you in your booking confirmation email and on the sign-up page).
· I understand that the exercises are safe but I acknowledge that it is recommended that I receive medical clearance from my doctor before starting these sessions.
· I confirm that I have discussed the course with my doctor and/or another medical professional eg: physiotherapist, women’s health physio, osteopath, chiropractor and he/she are happy for me to take part in Pelvic Floor Reconnect.
· I will inform my instructor of any changes in my health or medical status e.g. muscle or joint pain, new medication or an injury.
· I understand that my Instructor is not medically trained and if I have queries of a medical nature I must consult with a medical professional and take their advice.
· I understand my instructor is not qualified to express an opinion whether I am fit to safely participate in the course. I will obtain professional or specialist advice from my doctor before participating if I am in any doubt.
· I will act responsibly and sensibly at all times.
· I agree that if I have any injury or illness I won’t take part in the course for the period I am injured/unwell. This is for my own health & safety.
· I understand this course is not for pregnancy and I understand I need to wait until 6 weeks post birth or 8-12 weeks post c-section (depending on your recovery) before commencing the course.
· I will not take part in the course whilst under the influence of alcohol or non-prescription drugs.
· Pain is the body’s warning system and I WILL NOT ignore it. I will inform my instructor immediately if I feel any discomfort whilst performing an exercise.
· I understand that all exercise carries a risk of injury. I accept full responsibility for taking part in Pelvic Floor Reconnect. I choose to do so at my own risk. I understand that it is my responsibility to inform my instructor, prior to taking part in any exercise, should there be any changes in my medical/health status which may affect my ability to exercise.
· I will listen to my body and will observe and abide to safety and technique instructions from my instructor at all times.
· I will follow any suitable modifications or adjustments to the exercise as instructed.
· I understand that I need to clear enough space to safely carry out the exercises without hitting items around me.
· I will check that the device I am using is securely positioned and will not interfere with movement.
· I understand that these videos are pre-recorded and cannot be adapted to suit any particular requirements you may have. In the absence of any negligence or other breach of duty by your instructor, participating in this course is entirely at your own risk.
· I understand my instructor can accept no liability for personal injury if my doctor has advised me against such exercise, if I fail to follow instructions on safety or technique or if injury is caused by negligence of another participant.
· I expressly agree that I have been informed that the course involves possible risks & all exercises shall be undertaken at my sole risk & that neither Gemma Eldridge-Carruth or the facility shall be liable to me for any claims, demands, injuries or damages.
· Gemma Eldridge-Carruth will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm I sustain as a result of this fitness programme, DVD, online fitness video or information shared on our website. This includes emails, videos, text and social media.
The copyright in this video recording is owned by Gemma Eldridge-Carruth. Reproduction, transmission or sharing of the videos (in part or full) is strictly prohibited without the prior consent of Gemma Eldridge-Carruth.
By accessing and participating on this course you confirm that you have read and understood this disclaimer.
stay up to date!
Kids & Schools